ChesterGates Veterinary Specialists opened in May 2004 and offers state-of-the-art veterinary care for small animals. As a client of Cranmore Veterinary Services, your pets will benefit from the advantages of ChesterGates should specialist treatment be required. In addition to the referral service, ChesterGates is home to MiNightVet emergency service, an animal rehabilitation centre and a veterinary nursing school.
ChesterGates is a world leader in veterinary MR imaging and one of the leading referral centres in the UK.
ChesterGates is fully equipped with:
- A comfortable reception area
- Nine consultation rooms
- Three operating theatres
- Separate dog and cat wards
- Radio-iodine therapy for hyperthyroid cats
- Digital radiography
- Colour Doppler ultrasonography
- Hydrotherapy suite
- In-house CT scanner
- In-house MRI scanner
The hospital is staffed 24-hours a day by a specialist team of veterinary surgeons and nurses who have all chosen to dedicate their lives to the care of sick animals.
ChesterGates receives referrals in:
- Diagnostic imaging including ultrasound, MRI and CT
- Emergency medicine and critical care
- Rehabilitation including hydrotherapy and physiotherapy
- Spinal surgery
- Soft tissue
- Baer hearing test
For further information please visit the ChesterGates website.