From February to 30th April 2020, we are offering a free of charge vet appointment to examine any unusual lumps or bumps on your pet.
We can check areas of concern and discuss options for investigation and treatment with you, where required.
It is important to get a lump or bump checked as soon as possible to reduce the chances of major complications further down the line.
You can find out more about the different types of lumps and bumps, what causes them and treatments in our general pet advice section.
Please contact us for more information or to book your free appointment.
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is valid from 1st February 2020 to the 30th April 2020.
- One pet per free lump check by appointment only.
- The free check does not include any subsequent consultations, medication or treatment which will be chargeable at the normal price.
- Cranmore Veterinary Services reserves the right to withdraw this promotion, without notice, at any time.
- This promotion is limited to availability.